Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello World!

So I decided to set up a little blogspot to post everything, and have a written document of all my progress.

After pondering, and working on an idea, I finally got the motivation to start writing it and to further flesh it out. This project is going to be independent until I need other resources such as artists, proofreaders, etc. For now, just treat it as a monthly or weekly pot of ideas and information.

Anyway, the goal is to have a short story or novel done. For those who know who know what it's going to be about, good for you! For the others, feel free to stick around the next post to see. Things are going to go awfully slow, however hopefully you'll stick around, and perhaps be able to see me crank something out.


Until next time,

Author/Yuan-Huei

No comments:

Post a Comment